I'll leave out the play by plays of our continuous cycle of put boots on, shiver in car, sprint in house, pull off boots, inhale variation of meatball, and repeat in reverse. All shuffling around aside, we covered quite a bit of ground and made it to all 7 (or 8?) Christmas gatherings, which is really pretty great because next year is going to be a little more challenging to manage...
Because we're having a babe. It's been so fun finally being able to share this tiny (but growing!) secret. We found out right around the same time Luke was diagnosed (well duh, right?), so it's just one big ball of interesting around here. I've never been happier or more freaked out in my life. Who ever said God doesn't have a sense of humor?
But I'm sure I'll throw puh-lenty of unsolicited pregnancy details on here in the months to come. Blogs should include some quality day to day living, right? Well, today we got our Polish on and made some pierogis from scratch, and they actually turned out decently okay. What was not okay was the stash of dog food found inside the box of saran wrap. Inside a drawer. A closed drawer. After lots of disgusted hangry tears (we still hadn't finished those damn dumplings at 8:00. Pregnant lady no like.), I resolved it's going down like this:
Oh yes it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment