1. Like every other poor soul in this corner of the country, this April-going-on-Ice Age weather has really been getting me down. And by down I mean let down, as I was fully convinced this monnnnster storm would actually be beneficial by way of a perfectly-timed snow day...Not like I really wanted more snow, but I strategically made cookies instead of working on a paper due today because I was SURE we wouldn't have to go to class. Rookie mistake.
This disgruntled farm hand tried not wearing her boots one day this week and ended up breaking down and begging Luke to bring them down to campus for her so she could walk home in them. Bff+e, Jen and these boots. (Even though a friend witnessed her putting them on and asked, "You wear those in public?"...Jen was not phased.)
No words.
2. New studies have shown that eating cookie dough has zero calories and no fat. All the badness comes from the oven. It's true.
3. We just finished season 5 of Friends, and I regularly catch myself making very bad jokes Chandler-style in my head/slowly being convinced that 90's fashion wasn't exactly the worst....oh wait, yes, yes it was. Maybe we'll take a little break to clear our heads before season 6....

enough said. source
5. Speaking of graduation, we have ONE MONTH to go. I would say that I'm going to miss school a lot, but we're moving juuust over the river, most of our friends will still be here, and right now it looks like I'll still be working at the school so....it'll just be school sans the awfulness. I'm coming to terms with it all, slowly.
6. Here's my current jam thanks to super cool Uncle Joe (Make sure you look up the story behind the song too. Love it.)
I really need to work on breaking my cycle of picking 3 songs I like, listening to them 29384 times in a row, then discarding them in a pile of used songs while I pillage Spotify for something newnewNEW. If you don't already have Spotify, get on that.
7. My cousin asked if I would make the cake for her baby shower and I am puuummmmped. I've been all over pinterest this last week, and I'm just dying to start working on something. I also came across this perfect source for baby shower ideas. She's going to love it! Yay!
source
Another fave I found on l'internet (you're welcome for making it x-large) You really have to applaud the creativity here but...I am about 97% sure I would start gagging if I saw this in real life.
Another fave I found on l'internet (you're welcome for making it x-large) You really have to applaud the creativity here but...I am about 97% sure I would start gagging if I saw this in real life.
7.5 GO KAREN for landing a big girl full time job in Boulder, CO! Can't wait to come visit you!
No comments:
Post a Comment