Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Luke After Hours

After dating for 234987 years before finally tying the knot, I figured I had this guy pretty much all figured out. 

Little did I know, occasionally an odd Cinderella-like phenomenon occurs when the clock strikes 10:00ish....rendering him useless in the conversation arena and flipping some bizarre switch in his large brain that makes him do the oddest things.  My theory is that he's SO annoyingly smart at everything during the day because he uses about 5 brain cells after the sun sets.  Or maybe he's solar powered?  Part plant?

"Trees?  Are you my family?"

Here are a couple recent gems of conversations:


Jen:  I didn't leave the apartment for one second today.  I'm such a hermit.
Luke: No honey, you're more of a hermette.
Thanks. How feminizing.


Jen: (Babbling away about something of zero consequence that happened that day)
Luke:  I don't think Chris (his boss) would like that.
Jen: Why would Chris care?
Luke:.....(30 seconds later) I don't think my brain is not working.
Jen:(glancing at the clock) Alright, we'll call it a night.
Luke: It's nice not having people here to tell me when to go to sleep.
What the what?


The best part?  He doesn't remember any of this, ever. Hello, exploitation via blog, muahaha!


Do you know anyone who turns into a crazy when they're half asleep?  Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment