Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Baby Showering

If there's one thing I love, it's being assigned a fun job that requires me to avoid everything school related for a whoooolle day.  Cue the craftiest thing I have ever done.

My cousin asked me to do the cake for her safari-themed shower, so after too much (probably unnecessary) fretting over making everything perfect, here we are:

 One-man cupcake factory



 Thankfully the whole thing didn't melt together, and the baby cakes (get it?!) made it to the cutie shower safe and sound.  Whew.

And now for lots of shots of the adorable mommy-to-be and her new baby loot. :)




Side note:  Luke was pretttty happy we were finally getting the "baby cage" (pack n' play...don't worry, I'll convince him why they're necessary by the time we need one) out of the back of the car.  He's been taking the car to work this week, and his coworkers (all men) finally caught a glimpse and harassed him on why exactly we would have one.  We came up with the need to capture stray babies, but I'm ready to stop telling that story too.  And no, we couldn't just say it was for a baby shower.

As much as I hate frogs, this is pretty dang cute.

 Aimee's favorite gift: a cat shirt for herself of course hahah!



Love love love the little clothesline.
Bump shot taken by a more experienced baby shower-goer than myself. Awww

 Monette girls! hollla!

Only 2 weeks of classes left, but I'm seriously considering changing my major to Hospitality so I can do event planning....specializing in baby showers.  How can you not love this?! Can't wait to meet you, Oliver!


No comments:

Post a Comment