Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's Tuesday.


Worry not, pity pants are officially off and je promise no more whining about not having a big kid job. For now.

Which brings me to our regularly programed important updates:


1. What's that? You want to hear about our dog? Alright. Improvements galore on the whole walking thing, as shown below:


We're an athletic bunch around here.


I wasn't aware that dogs could glare.  So there's that.  Puppy class gave us the assignment of teaching the youngins a "fun" trick to show the rest of the class on the last day.  We're debating between the debut of either "Latch onto pajama pants in the morning!" or "Tackle all the baby plants!"
His one tiny claim to having brains is sprinting over whenever I yell "Let's go see the CHICKENS!" And yesterday one of the little ladies escaped the coop and Roger amazingly just herded it back with the rest without a single nip. There's hope yet.

3. We're heading out to the far side of North Dakota with Luke's tiny adorable grandma on Thursday.  It's the centennial celebration of the little town she grew up in, and we're meeting up with her cousin/best friend who Luke and I met on our Portland trip.  Luke's sista and her fiance are joining us on the road trip as well, and I'm honestly looking forward to spending time with Gma and seeing the motherland. And lots of time playing pokemon in the car. Why yes Hallmark channel, we would be open to discussing a movie deal.

4. So I guess we only have 3 not-important updates.  I'm going to stop stalling here and get some things done. Hold onto those seats - lotssss of pictures promised whenst we return. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment